~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum! Existing Members, Log In, using the button Below. Non-Members, click the button below to Be redirected to the Registration Page.

If You Do Not Wish to See this Message again, Select the Relevant Button, Below.

Discuss online games and other topics at Dan's Gaming Forum

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum!
Welcome to all New Members! Remember to read the Rules and Announcements, before continuing! Thank you, Dan. Very Happy
Need help? Message any of the staff on the forum or post in the Customer Support Forum!

Read before posting in this forum!

Poll

Is this fair? Please, don't select the last option!

[ 6 ]
    86% [86%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Dan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Moderator Crown : Gold Crown - Administrator
    Number of posts : 414
    Mood :
    Warning Level :
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

Read before posting in this forum!

Post by Dan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi all, Jig!

This is very important. We are here to assist you, by answering your conserns/queries, and it should, in this forum, be only our staff at DGF, handing out the advice, as we are professionals. If 'any random' person was running around, giving advice in this forum-even if the advice is beneficial-we cannot properly ensure that the information is accurate, and correct. Also, customer support is our main priority here on the forum.(Yes, even more than gaming!) So, as a new forum rule, (JUST FOR THIS FORUM, BEING CUSTOMER SUPPORT, AS I DO LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO HELP OTHERS!) you may not give advice to other users, in this forum-for the 500th time!

Anyone who does, will be breaching the rules by misusing customer support. Against rules?

Anyway, thank you for your time and all other forum rules, I expect will be followed. Twisted Evil

Dan Aaaa! An invader! Jig! Dance!!

_/|、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ I'm Watching you Too. Meow.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:34 am