~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum! Existing Members, Log In, using the button Below. Non-Members, click the button below to Be redirected to the Registration Page.

If You Do Not Wish to See this Message again, Select the Relevant Button, Below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum! Existing Members, Log In, using the button Below. Non-Members, click the button below to Be redirected to the Registration Page.

If You Do Not Wish to See this Message again, Select the Relevant Button, Below.

~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss online games and other topics at Dan's Gaming Forum

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum!
Welcome to all New Members! Remember to read the Rules and Announcements, before continuing! Thank you, Dan. Very Happy
Need help? Message any of the staff on the forum or post in the Customer Support Forum!

Suggest a Forum!

Dan
    Dan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Moderator Crown : Gold Crown - Administrator
    Number of posts : 414
    Mood : Suggest a Forum! Devilish
    Warning Level : Suggest a Forum! 110
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

Suggest a Forum! Empty Suggest a Forum!

Post by Dan Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:30 am

Hi all, and welcome to the 'Suggest a Forum!' Sticky!

The purpose of this thread is to come up with what new topics you think the forum would need Very Happy, obviously...
    The reason this thread has been created is because I feel, and I'm sure that you feel, that the site looks rather bare...

Please try and use this form when suggesting:

Your Idea:
    Why would it be a good addition to the forum?
    How would people benefit from it?
    What point are you trying to put across?

I would like to point out that not everybody's idea will be used, but hopefully, I will have time to PM you, thanking you for your suggestion/s.
    No promises!
    You may PM me your ideas, but I would prefer if you stuck to this thread! Wink

Of course, all forum rules apply. For reference please visit the 'Rules' thread located in the 'General' forum.

Thanks.

Dan Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm