~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum! Existing Members, Log In, using the button Below. Non-Members, click the button below to Be redirected to the Registration Page.

If You Do Not Wish to See this Message again, Select the Relevant Button, Below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum! Existing Members, Log In, using the button Below. Non-Members, click the button below to Be redirected to the Registration Page.

If You Do Not Wish to See this Message again, Select the Relevant Button, Below.

~Dan's Gaming Forum~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss online games and other topics at Dan's Gaming Forum

Welcome to Dan's Gaming Forum!
Welcome to all New Members! Remember to read the Rules and Announcements, before continuing! Thank you, Dan. Very Happy
Need help? Message any of the staff on the forum or post in the Customer Support Forum!

2 posters

PS3 Review By FoFi

FoFi
    FoFi
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 66
    Mood : PS3 Review By FoFi Cool
    Warning Level : PS3 Review By FoFi 610
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PS3 Review By FoFi Empty PS3 Review By FoFi

Post by FoFi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Playstation is amazing! The graphics are outstanding, the way Sony programed it to be so fit and amazing Plus the online is free. Don't have too pay! I own both consoles and i personally think that the Playstation 3 was very well planned!
    fleetyfury
    fleetyfury

Number of posts : 7
    Mood : PS3 Review By FoFi Cheerful
    Registration date : 2011-04-22

PS3 Review By FoFi Empty Re: PS3 Review By FoFi

Post by fleetyfury Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 am

a nice short and sweet review mate! i have a ps3 mainly because my friends have them and the online is free. however the ps3 can become a bit worn out after a while of playing as sony didnt invest the most they could in the structure of the ps3. however the graphics are amazing ( i have a hdmi cable) and love playing on it!